北京快乐8号码走势图:Introduction to the World Credit Organization [WCO]
The World Credit Organization [WCO] is an international non-governmental organization that is the creator of international credit standards and the creator of the international social credit system. Its predecessor is the International Association for the Assessment and Supervision of Securities [ICASA] and the International Association of Integrity Enterprises [ ICEA].?The ICE8000 international credit standard system, which is increasingly recognized and increasingly credible, is the World Credit Organization [WCO].
The World Credit Organization [WCO] was established in March 2004 and is registered in Hong Kong, China and Delaware, USA. It was founded by the Chinese to promote social integrity, reduce transaction costs, and enhance human well-being.?As of March 19, 2009, more than 80 domestic media reported on the World Credit Organization [WCO] 107 times.?Since its establishment, the World Credit Organization [WCO] has been committed to promoting social integrity, reducing transaction costs and enhancing human well-being, and is determined not to engage in short-term behaviors, work hard for its purpose and social mission, and enjoy a high reputation in the industry and within a certain scope. .
World Credit Organization [WCO] Name and Registration Site Change History: In March 2004, International Integrity Enterprise Association and International Credit Rating and Supervision Association [ICASA] and International Integrity Enterprise Association (ICEA) were incorporated in Hong Kong.?In January 2005, the International Integrity Enterprise Association Ltd. registered in Hong Kong was renamed the International Credit Rating and Supervision Association Ltd.?In May 2005, the International Association for Credit Evaluation and Supervision [ICASA] was incorporated in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.?In November 2011, the International Credit Rating and Supervision Association Ltd. registered in Hong Kong was renamed World Credit Organization Co., Ltd., and the International Association for Credit Evaluation and Supervision (ICASA) registered in the United States was renamed the World Credit Organization [WCO].?The International Association for the Accreditation of Credit Assessment and Supervision [ICASA] and the International Association of Integrity Enterprises [ICEA] registered in Hong Kong remain unchanged.?On January 16, 2012, the International Association for Credit Evaluation and Supervision [ICASA] and the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA] respectively passed the member's referendum documents. All members and resources of the two associations were merged into the World Credit Organization [WCO], and the?two associations remained registered. Status, but no new activities?.?In April 2015, the United States registered place of the World Credit Organization [WCO] was changed from Utah, USA to Delaware, USA.
In order to avoid public misunderstanding of our background, the World Credit Organization [WCO] hereby specifically reminds?us that we do not have any official background or semi-official background of China, nor any official background or semi-official background of any other country, and, as a folk Organization, in order to guarantee our independence, we will not seek any official or semi-official government support or disguised support.?We are registered in Delaware, USA, and this simply means that we are protected by the US legal system and we are legally present.?Because anyone can register a civil society organization in the United States, this does not mean that we have a US government background.?In addition, we do not have strong financial resources. Our advantage is only: the scientificity, universality, fairness and impartiality of our ICE8000 standard, and our pursuit and observance of universal universal value for many years..
Chapter 1 Mission, Core Values, Beliefs, Beliefs, Mottos, Goals, Visions
I. World Credit Organization [WCO] Mission and Social Mission
Promote social integrity, reduce transaction costs, and enhance human well-being.
Second, the World Credit Organization [WCO] core values
Open, fair and just
Freedom, democracy, the rule of law
Integrity, frankness, integrity
Mutual aid, solidarity, equality
Innovative, tough, firm
Professional, dedicated, truth-seeking
Publicity?is the basis and premise for achieving fairness and justice; the World Credit Organization [WCO] treats the principle of openness as a matter of affairs and publicly achieves fairness and justice.
Fairness?refers to the equal outcome of equal opportunity and equal conditions; it refers to the World Credit Organization [WCO] and members seeking fairness.
Justice?refers to fairness and justice, which refers to the pursuit of justice by the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members.
Freedom?means that everyone has the freedom to choose without prejudice to the legitimate rights and interests of others and willing to bear the corresponding results.?All units or individuals that agree with the World Credit Organization [WCO] charter and values, regardless of their experience, origin, country, ethnicity, etc., are free to apply to join the World Credit Organization [WCO]; for the disapproval of the World Credit Organization [WCO] charter Or the unit or individual of values, have the freedom to withdraw from the World Credit Organization [WCO] at any time.
Democracy?means that each member has direct and genuine right to vote and to be elected, to vote, to have the right to supervise and criticize, and to have the right to know.
The rule of law?refers to the basic system in which the World Credit Organization [WCO] implements the separation of powers (legislative, executive, and judicial).
Integrity?means that each member is honest and trustworthy and treats others in good faith.
Frankness?refers to honest, straightforward, and friendly communication between members.
Integrity?means that members have integrity.
Mutual assistance?refers to mutual help between members regardless of size or wealth.
Unity?means that members encourage each other and pursue the purpose of the World Credit Organization [WCO].
Equality?refers to the equal treatment of members regardless of size, wealth and wealth.
Innovation?means diligent thinking and courage to try to solve problems in a better way.
Toughness?means facing difficulties, being?tenacious?, indomitable, and never giving up.
Firmness?means that in the process of upholding social justice and the purpose of the World Credit Organization [WCO], the position is firm and not shaken by pressure or temptation.
Professional?means that each member has credit professional knowledge and professional ability, and constantly improve the level of professional knowledge and professional ability to meet the needs of the society; also means that each member strives to obtain recognition and respect from customers and society with professional services or products. .
Dedication?means that every member has a professionalism.?Professionalism is the individual's personal qualities that are demonstrated by individuals with clear goal choices, simple values, self-interested intentions, and serious and responsible attitudes.
Seeking truth?means that every member is pursuing the truth.
Third, the World Credit Organization [WCO] belief
Integrity is the foundation for a unit or individual to achieve sustainable development and social respect.
Freedom and justice are the natural heavens. Pursuing freedom and justice is one of human nature.
If evil is not pressing, justice will eventually defeat evil.
Fourth, the World Credit Organization [WCO] belief
A unit and an individual seem to be meager, but as long as they are unswervingly and continually contributing to society, they will eventually promote social development and progress.
V. World Credit Organization [WCO] Maxim
1. The justice of the purpose of the procedural justice, or the realization of the goal of justice by the procedure of justice, that is: we will never use the means of injustice for the goal of justice, because the means of injustice itself does not Our goal of justice will ultimately lead us to the goal of justice.
2. We pursue our aim without hesitation. We follow the principles of conscience and good faith and actively supervise the main body of each social activity. If our credit supervision damages the legitimate rights and interests of others, we are willing to assume all responsibilities and make a sincere apology. If our actions compress the space for the survival and development of the unbelievers, and thus suffer the offense, envy, insult, embarrassment, intimidation, and lure of the untrustworthy, I will not back down, yield or give up the principle, and we will never use it. Credit supervision in the name of extorting others.
3. Every member and staff member of the World Credit Organization [WCO] strives to: not worry that they have no opportunities and positions, but only worry that they have no ability; do not worry that they are not rewarded, and only worry about whether they are beneficial to society; Don't worry if you can get social recognition, just worry that you have not contributed to society; don't worry that customers don't recognize themselves, just worry about whether their knowledge and ability meet the needs of customers.
6. Recent goals of the World Credit Organization [WCO]
Recent World Credit Organization [WCO] Development Goals:
1. Popularize the concept of credit in China, and let people gradually accept that “supervised integrity is reliable and honest”;
2. From the two aspects of theory and practice, establish an effective social credit system for China, and realize the situation of benefit and loss of trust;
3. Actively promote the professionalization of Chinese credit institutions, improve the credit professional service capabilities of Chinese credit institutions and practitioners, and thus increase the income level of Chinese credit institutions and employees;
4. Actively carry out self-discipline and peer supervision work in the credit industry to protect the healthy development of the credit industry and prevent the credit industry from becoming a deceptive industry under the banner of “credit” and “integrity”;
5. Actively absorb individuals, units and regions with integrity values ??and participate in the governance of the World Credit Organization [WCO].
VII. World Credit Organization [WCO] Vision
1. One of the most influential, credible and respectable industry self-regulatory organizations of credit institutions and credit practitioners around the world;
2. One of the most influential, credible and respectable NGOs in the world;
3. The democratic associations of individuals, units, and countries (regions) with integrity values ??around the world deserve respect because of their contribution to human well-being and human progress.
The social role of the World Credit Organization [WCO] is located at:
1. The maker of international credit standards;
2. Service and self-discipline institutions of credit practitioners and credit practitioners;
3. Individuals, units, and national (regional) services and self-regulatory institutions with integrity values;
4. Mediation institutions, arbitration institutions, and trial institutions for various types of credit disputes.
1. Strive to establish ICE8000 credit institutions in various countries and regions around the world.
2. Strive to absorb individuals, units, and countries (regions) with integrity values ??in various countries and regions around the world.
The World Credit Organization [WCO] charter stipulates the organizational structure of the World Credit Organization [WCO].?The charter of an organization is the constitution of an organization, and the World Credit Organization [WCO] charter draws on the merits of the US Constitution.
Separation of one and three powers
The organization implements the basic system of separation of legislative power, administrative power, and disputed power. The three powers are relatively independent, mutual supervision, and checks and balances.?Organize various management agencies and staff to perform their duties in accordance with the general principles of the common law system and the universal universal value principle.
Second, the council
The Council is divided into the Council of Credit Practitioners, the Personal Council of Credit Practitioners, the Council of Integrity Units, the Integrity Personal Council, the Honest Regional Council, the Donor Council, and the Investor Council, all of which are directly elected by similar members. Representing the interests of similar members.?A bill requires seven councils to vote separately, two or more independent councils agree, and no other two or more independent councils veto, in order to vote through the council.?In this way, through the means of representative democracy, the balance of interests of various groups can be achieved.
Third, the International Court of Ethics
The organization established an international moral court to hear various types of credit disputes according to the complaints of the complainant.?The International Ethics Court is divided into the first-instance international moral court, the second-instance international moral court, and the highest international moral court.?The first-instance international moral court and the second-instance international moral court are composed of the president, the trial committee, and the jury; the highest international moral court is composed of the board of supervisors.?There is no affiliation between the president, supervisors, trial committee members and jurors, and they independently perform their functions and powers.
Fourth, the executive council
The organization administration system is collectively called the executive council.?The president of the Executive Council is the highest representative of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and the highest responsible person of the Executive Council, presiding over the day-to-day administrative work of the World Credit Organization [WCO].?The president of the executive committee is elected by the members. The president draws up the administrative department's department setup and staffing plan, and nominates the senior management personnel.
The World Credit Organization [WCO] has two mascots at the same time.?One is: ginkgo tree (ginkgo tree), and the other is: woodpecker.
First, the introduction of ginkgo tree (ginkgo tree)
From the fact that the ginkgo tree is a species, it has a very long history. It first appeared in the Carboniferous 345 million years ago.?There are not many species in the world that have been preserved for more than 300 million years and countless natural disasters. Therefore, they are called "living fossils" by scientists.?From the fruit tree as a tree, it grows slowly but has a very long life cycle. It is a very long-lived tree, also known as the "longevity tree."?Reports about more than 3,000 years of ginkgo trees can also be found online.?From the benefits of the ginkgo tree to humans, it is of great ecological value, has strong resistance to soot and sulfur dioxide, and is an excellent anti-pollution tree species.
Second, the white fruit tree as the World Credit Organization [WCO] mascot, there are three meanings
1. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members have continued to develop and have a long-lasting career like the Baiguoshu because they adhere to the principle of good faith and use the ICE8000 mechanism to prevent and control risks.
2. Individual members of the World Credit Organization [WCO], like the principle of good faith and the use of the ICE8000 mechanism to prevent and control risks, are like the white fruit trees, healthy and long-lived;
3. The existence of the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members are like the white fruit trees, which are beneficial to the human living environment.
Third, the woodpecker profile
The woodpecker is a famous forest beneficial bird, nicknamed the "forest doctor."?The woodpecker destroys the pests under the bark and can eat about 1,500 per day.?Due to the large amount of food and the wide range of activities, in the 13.3 hectares of forest, if a pair of woodpeckers perched, they can eat more than 90% of the geese in one winter.?Some forest pests are deep in the hidden trees, and they will kill the tree alive. Only the woodpecker can remove it from the trunk.
4. The Woodpecker as the World Credit Organization [WCO] mascot has three meanings:
1. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and credit practitioners and credit practitioners will strive to do a good job in consulting for clients, as doctors of various types of enterprises, and help enterprises and other units solve various problems.
2. The World Credit Organization [WCO] and members of the Integrity Unit, Honest Individual Members and Honest Country (Regional) members maintain the integrity value in their related fields, promote industry self-discipline, and protect the healthy development of relevant industries and regions.
3. The woodpecker is like the democratic system, supervision system, power balance mechanism and self-correction mechanism of the World Credit Organization [WCO]. Under these systems and mechanisms, the World Credit Organization [WCO] and its members will develop healthily and develop. green.
First, the flag: integrity five-color flag
Second, the interpretation of the flag
1. The flag uses parallel pentagrams of equal size. The meaning is: World Credit Organization [WCO] members come from all over the world, everyone is equal, and practice the values ??of integrity.
2, green, symbolizes peace, harmless to others, is conducive to the environment, and the principle of good faith is conducive to human peace and environmental goodness.
3. Yellow, symbolizing noble, bright, prosperous, sacred, gentle, and the principle of good faith as the imperial clause of international law and morality, sacred and inviolable.
4, purple, symbolizes the integrity, the nobleness of the spirit and the blessing of God. The meaning is that no matter whether the rich or the poor, as long as they truly have the values ??of honesty, his personality is noble, and it is worthy of respect, which is worth blessing by God.
5, white, symbolizes purity, openness, transparency, righteousness, justice, and justice is the person who is honest and does not engage in conspiracy and tricks, and pursues the goal of justice by means of justice.
6. Blue, symbolizing fairness, justice, calmness, rationality, calmness, independent thinking, and not following the trend. The meaning of honesty is fairness, justice, calmness, rationality, calmness, independent thinking, non-following, and different streams.
Third, the standard
Fourth, the interpretation of the standard
The World Credit Organization [WCO] monogram was designed by the outstanding designer Chen Xiaoping. It was launched in 2003, but it has not been officially explained. It is explained as follows:
1. The true circle plus the earth as the center, symbolizing the principle of good faith is the basic principle of law and morality that is universally accepted worldwide.
2, the above line of words is: INTERNATIONAL CREDIBLE ENTERPRISES, Chinese means: international standards of integrity and reliable organization with pioneering and enterprising spirit.?The middle ICE red letter is an abbreviation for these three words.?This is because when the logo was established, the name of the World Credit Organization [WCO] was the International Integrity Enterprise Association [ICEA].
3. The bottom line of English is the official website of the World Credit Organization [WCO], namely: //www.xzyig.com, which is the name of the international credit standard produced by the World Credit Organization [WCO].
4. The blue color in the monogram symbolizes fairness, justice, calmness, rationality, calmness, independent thinking, and does not follow the trend. The righteousness is honest, fair, calm, rational, calm, independent thinking, non-following, and different streams. .
5, the red in the logo, symbolizes vitality, health, enthusiasm, hope, pioneering and enterprising, heavenly rewards, and the righteousness is the person who is honest and responsible for diligence, diligence and pioneering.
First, the concept of NGO
“NGO” is the English abbreviation of NGO, and the NGO English is called “non-government-organization”.?Non-governmental organizations refer to various types of non-governmental organizations that are not for profit for their purposes.?Under a specific legal system, it is an association, association, foundation, charitable trust, non-profit company or other legal person that is not considered a government department.
Second, the establishment and registration of NGOs
The establishment of NGOs belongs to the right of people to freedom of association. Most countries in the world regard freedom of association as one of the basic human rights and are guaranteed by the Constitution.?Therefore, most countries have no restrictions on the establishment of NGOs. If they do not need to obtain independent legal personality, they do not need to register.?If you register, the procedure is very simple.?Moreover, the company registration department in most countries does not judge and distinguish between NGOs and for-profit companies. Instead, when the taxation occurs, the taxation department judges whether a legal person belongs to the NGO.?In Western countries and regions, including Hong Kong, China, the government procedures for registering NGOs are very simple. Anyone can register an international or regional NGO very conveniently and at low cost, and the name of the NGO does not require it to be inevitable with the registration authority. Contact, such as: Any state government in the United States can register an international NGO, or an NGO named after the name of another country.
3. Does the NGO provide fees for external services?
Non-profit non-profit organizations that exist for NGOs for their purposes. Non-profitability does not mean that they do not charge for the provision of services externally, but rather that their income is only used for the purpose of business and not for distribution among members.
Fourth, the international nature of international NGOs
The concept of "internationality" of international NGOs is not judged by the nationality and registered address of the founder, but by the international nature of its service objectives, the international nature of the service object and the international universality of the service content. Any of the three, the service object, and the service content are international, and can be called an international NGO.
For more information on NGOs, please log in:?NGO topics
Your current location:
About the World Credit Organization [WCO] Topic: Introduction to the World Credit Organization [WCO]
- Next:The?About ICE8000
- Back to:?International Credit Supervision Network and International Credit Standards Network